I just received CDs from two people who decided to take me up on "the offer you cannot refuse", and they've made my week. Lauren and Lisa take the grand prize!! You guys have no idea how happy I was to receive those... and how jealous I made all the other SIT kids in my group (BOOOHAHAHA)
Favorite Tracks...
From Lisa's: "Herbs, Good Hygiene, and Socks" -Lovage
From Lauren's: "Quit Playing Games" - Backstreet Boys (And no. I'm not afraid to admit it!)
Thank you guys again! And anyone else who hasn't done so yet, get on it!
Let's say, if I can get 10 CDs, I will post pictures of my armpits when they're in more of a "Zoolander"phase than "Don King".
(I also hope that by this point my professors/former employers/important people either have a good sense of humor, or have stopped reading my increasingly vulgar blog altogether)
2 comments:
I'm really, really glad you liked it! I thought immediately that you would, but I assume everyone will, and then am really disappointed when they HATE it. But you're a different type of girl, there was no way you wouldn't find it amusing. Anyway, give those northerners hell!! Anyone who disses Willie is automatically dismissible in my book.
Enjoy!
Lisa
I mean, the name "Lovage" in and of itself is amusing. That's fact.
Post a Comment