So much to blog about... not enough time!
1. I'm leaving for North Carolina in 5 hours to check out a place where I want to work (and flying on their dime... blang!) It's a wilderness therapy program for "at-risk" youth in the middle of nowhere (as far as city life goes, but basically in the Uwharrie National Forest area). After a lotta NOT movin (which is a blog in itself soon to come) I might be starting on my next adventure!
2. OBAMA. It sounds so cliche to say "a change is gonna come".... but I believe this is the real deal... and even with our economic "tsunami"* ), I am more optimistic about the future of America than ever (not if Obama wins... when he wins:D)
I won't have access to the outside world for a couple of days. But tomorrow of all days. It really sucks that I won't be able to follow the elections, but maybe it's better for my blood pressure anyway.
*ohhh, greenspan... I could write an entire post on how wrong it is to call this a "tsunami" as though it couldn't be foreseen/ as though white-collar capitalists didn't have anything to do with it... ill save the rest of that rant for another post. I really shouldn't be blogging in the state I'm in. I am way too anxious and did I mention I leave in 5 hours?
3 comments:
Good Luck, I hope everything goes well and you find out if this will be a good place for you for awhile.
Good luck sounds like a real adventure.
Thanks!
Post a Comment